Wednesday, October 05, 2005

stinker minkers.

stinkers. i wrote absolute stinkers, that last one reads really badly.

depressed.

wats worse, was caught in the after 8.30am jam at my place because i got the cab late, and because this rural ulu place has only one, one f-ing road of any use to me. ok, fine, count the tpe, two, two f-ing roads of any use to me. and i had to be there at 8.30 coz sandy needs me there to go through my invoicing.

apparently, i have a terrible habit of forgetting to invoice my clients. how embarrassing.

where do i stay? sengkang. ulu right? i can see comprehension dawning on your face. i have long abandoned riding the bus/lrt/mrt, damn the price, have been calling for my ride to work for *gasp* almost a year now.

oh, only license i have is a tv license, and even that is a “i-think-so”

i bet the jam is because they decided it was a great time to cut trees or “repair” roads. it is not f-ing moving. bad bad day.

oh. ambulance behind. hmmm.. accident. oh, eh mea culpa, mea maximus culpa?

oh, on a high note, current applicant (nothing to do with stinker poem) sms-ed me yesterday out of the blue, after disappearing for like 3 days, apologising for lack of comm. i can’t figure her, she’s a hot/cold blower. but that’s cool, i like the space. she wants dinner, i can never do weekdays, (unless she’s princess, then taking time off work is a no problemo) so i guess its sun. i haven’t gotten myself eating into her sat schedule. hmmm, shall attempt to squeeze me way in someday.

looks like the weekend has been more or less filled. sat with cy for a book launch, sun dinner with her. in between shall sandwich a couple of books. hmmm.. sleep is 2nd/3rd priority, am a late sleeper (late is 2-3am) early riser (7 on the damn dot) but take forever to warm up brain to coherence.

am gonna seek comfort in levine. (or if princess would find it in her heart to buzz me...)

No comments: