Thursday, November 03, 2005

ill.+high.t = delete$

f-. flu. why must i always fall ill on holidays?! it's not bleeding fair.

tues:

deliriously feverish and still insisted on going to sheo's place where cy once again took unflattering pictures of me. see his site for more hideous me. i swear that one's a doppelganger. maybe it's the rare holiday killer disease, where horrible and mysterious ailments inflict poor me during major holidays.

weds:

fever still raged within and i did the most horrible thing in my life. i sacked the guy. what is this job turning me into? of course, the professional thing is to say he deserved it. yes he does. but it doesn't lessen the guilt of turning out a guy who needs the money to feed his family. and i am the horrible horrible troll who must do it.

have been asked to speak to another potential to fill his position. nicer way to say pouching but we need men of caliber. otherwise, i might have to do the dirty work myself. hey, waaaait a minute... i am doing the dirty work myself... shit. ok, otherwise, i might have to do ALL the dirty work myself.

thurs:

today. woke up in coughing fits but was pleased to note that the fever has subsided. haha. but mother had to spoil it by nagging. shit thoughts of buying my own place again invade my mind.

d rescued me by asking me out for high tea. or that was the initial intention. went to suntec first to meet him where i bought this fantastic book:




















brilliantly drawn! i like. am so getting the entire series.

high tea was confusing. went round looking for a high tea place. marina mandarin - don't have. sheranton - also don't have (but we got talking about the sweet ms heather yamy, who used to stay there, heather if on the offchance of offchances x2 million should you be able to read this, email me. :) kay?) meritus negara had but was so puny we headed for marriott. marriott had and we gorged ourselves.

okay not really becoz we have become older men with smaller stomaches. i would say we have 3 medium plates and gave up, settling on coffee and light desserts. sad for buffet standards.

to work off the food (mainly carbo) we went shopping and i made first kill with my purchase of r.e.m's best of collection, notable thing is it has a side cd containing rarities and b-sides. i love b-sides! should be fun unravelling it. but truth be told, i bought the entire 28.++ cd for the sake of one song.

everybody hurts.

d wants to compile a list of these dreary songs for his driving periods. what's his problem? he's the one getting married in may, ohhhh... maybe thats why... haha. sorrie leonie, joke la.

after that, we scored consecutive kills with our purchases even managed (me la) to slot in a little flirting with some underaged salesgirl with cute peranakan accent. her shop sells lomos! must get me lomo up again. wanna shoot some pictures!

total money wasted: a lot. :(

interestingly enough my 2nd largest purchase was the fee for the doc's who i think gave me weird medicine for my flu, i count 2 nameless fill-me-ups drugs, one from 3m pharm (not known for medicines) and one from shin poong pharm which the newbie doc (coz i have never seen him before, my regular doc, dr belinda woodworth not around) said will kindof knock me off good.

i jump at any drug that says "warning: may cause drowsiness."

since this clinic is one of princess's clients, (she sells drugs, that why i love her.) she will not be pleased that i was not dispensed one of her company's drugs.

***

listening to: r.e.m: everybody hurts - d's talking about getting the pet shop boys' compilation next. now cy will be pleased. fag music what next? spandex?
reading: arthur spiderwick's field guide to the fantastic world around you. yes, yes, yes! am so getting the whole entire series! f- harry and his pimple problems (never a fan) this is the hands down winner.

__

No comments: