Saturday, December 03, 2005

pissy.

work is pissing me off. it's a sat for god's sake, give it a break.

princess is pissing me off too, not because of anything she did, but because i sometimes feel that she takes me for granted. thk whatever she doesnt know the existence of this blog. or i'm so dead. so so dead.

***

A Short One Over SMS

Your abandoned home, the here,
the right-now,
voted me ambassador to you.
I've been sent bearing memories
wrapped in pink,
pre-laced with addictive sugar.
Just for you.
I have had paperwork fabricated by experts
in Calcutta and gotten
all the red tape we could gather to keep you
"otherwise occupied"
here.
Somehow, I doubt your return and
my re-election.

***

cyril will kill me because i havent completed that thing he wanted me to do. death by faggot. should be fun.

the next post will come from a deluxe room somewhere in meritus mandarin. finally! a good thing from a piss-poor week.

listening to: i am manning the office phone today because 1. sandy is on leave, 2. j is sick home with fever after fulfilling his reservist duties, 3. lg's things. sadness.
reading: george mackay brown 's excellent celia (short story) recommended !!

__

No comments: