Thursday, September 07, 2006

the loss. the £$%@!!! loss.

i lost my house keys. :( worse, i lost the thumbdrive that i used as a backup file which, due to my natural stupidity, i used as my f.ing keychain, whats more this thumbdrive has information about where the f. i stay. and everything i have written since a f.ing long time ago.

and its a freaking 1 gb t.drive. :(

for prospective burglars i spit at u. i changed the lock already.

and why did i lose it? i blame it on comex, on the love of my life. and the process of buying a laptop for her. oh, when told of my loss, she offered me the use of her void deck, as a place to zzz in case my parents drive me (not the first time i lost my keys, this year) and her echoing sniggers.

methinks i am gonna hang on to the laptop for a while. let her sweat while her masters homework piles up and she has to come beg me.

of course naturally, i will give in. am a weak willed idiot.

murmur murmur....

1 comment:

Cold Cut Ten said...

Ouch -- more for the loss of data than the loss of keys. :(