Thursday, July 13, 2006

the death of mind fuck day

mind fuck day came and went yesterday. supposedly if i remembered right it should have been her birthday yesterday.

thats the thing though, i am starting to forget. which should be a good thing, but if i indulge myself and go right into this, i wonder, what will i be like when and if i give this hankering up? i've been a puppy for so long i forget what i am really like.

anyway, as mind fuck days go, yesterday was a non event. my eventual amnesia would make for the best birthday present she would ever want from me. but while that certainly looks promising i still have a wee bit more to go before i give up all the memories.

so for now, the best thing i could give her for yesterday, is my continued non-participation in her life.

oh, well, happy supposed birthday, b.

4 comments:

airy voices said...

this is so weird.. i found your blog doing a google search on someone called eric low(definitely not you).. and i've read all the way back to ur kunitz post.. something i posted about as well.. it's so hard to believe that you are a working person and you do all this reading.. i'm not coherent at the moment.. but my point really is that i found reading this most enjoyable.

ericlow said...

woah, thank you. :) i am making up for years of studying the wrong things, (science, marketing, and goddamn banking and finance). oh, its easy to squeeze in reading in between work i.e. just don't work. haha.

you are making me so curious about my google profile, last i checked, my politician alter-ego still has not yet displaced me on page 1. (but googling my own name is such an egotistical thing to do heehee)

airy voices said...

you're on the first page.. the fourth hit. there, you can now congratulate yourself without feeling egotistical :)

ericlow said...

actually, i am no. 4, 6, 8 and 10 and then some more a few pages after. heeehee. :)