Friday, March 03, 2006

not.shy.

anyways, from my prev. post, not that it matters, but i am now, more or less, at overtlyshy.livejournal.com

will be back at this space still, but havent really figured livejournal's fun-ness yet, so let me play first, kay?

u know poetry on livejournal just looks so much nicer. but ranting feels better on blogspot and i would like to keep the 2 separate. so we'll see how it goes.

haha, my little article for substation mag. got tomorrow-ed. okok, u know, actually there is a certain vanity that comes with seeing your own name in print, i must admit.

the catholic boy in me just keeps shouting "sin, sin...".

why, i dunno.

am also jealous, because someone i know might give it all up to go back to studying. research. sponsored. on a subject close to my heart too. congrats and good luck and i just wanna say this:

i also wan. :(

but my bluff-people degree definitely not counted loh. so back to school and f-ing basics if i ever wan to get a proper master or something. sigh. i would so love to go back to studying.

anyway as for the article, if u are that bored, here it is.

back in a week or half a month i guess.

2 comments:

Cold Cut Ten said...

Nice article on substation btw.
Blogging has been fun, and has helped me meet some interesting people. I don't think I'm addicted to it, seeing how lazy I am in updating it nowadays.

The print at livejournal does look nice. I doubt I'll move unless something happens to blogger. It's a hassle to move. You got poems there, so I will check it out in time.

ericlow said...

hi liz,

thks! but i like chris's editorial so much too. brilliant piece, also the other one on the white elephants of buangkok, classic man.

yes, it is a bleeding hassle to shift and i am not at all prep-ed to do that, but vanity compels and i like how the print looks, so dignified. ha. :)

'sides my friends are on lj. oh, cy's poems are really cool, go read.